Tue, May 24|
Online Event (Offsite Location Event)
Karaka 8-Week Leadership & Wellbeing Course
A unique 8-week course with an offsite to top.
Time & Location
May 24, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM EDT
Online Event (Offsite Location Event)
About the event
Welcome to the Karaka 8 Week Leadership and Wellbeing course.
This course meets every week during the Spring and the Fall and is done aross 8 weeks of 1 hour and fifteen minutes coursework and 1 final (4 hours) immersion.
Total program duration in hours is 18-22 hours, spread across 8 weeks and 1 day of immersion.
We are delivering this program will in distance learning (online and virtual) at this time. However, in the long term the program will be both in person and online split. You will form cohorts of 20 people which you will get to know across 8 weeks. Depending on location, the final retreat/immersion, will provide the opportunity for the group to meet in person.
This course is International Coaching Federation (ICF Certified for CCE Credits), those with the ICF coaching credentials will receive continuing education credits for taking this course.
- Whole Presence Self-Awareness (Mind, Body, Spirit)(Collective Significance®)
- Positive Psychology Basics
- Mindfulness Based Lifestyle (Stay True to Character®)
- Personal Transformation Basics (Start From Spirit®)
- Leadership Development (KarakaLEAD® Yourself)
- Balance Integration (Balance In 4™)
- 4 Pillars of Karaka (LEAD, LOVE, LIFE, HEALTH)
Through interactive online webinars and some in person immersions, the Karaka® program will deliver on the following learning outcomes:
- Overall well-being and success of the participants in the course
- Tools and opportunities to fulfill potential
- Understand the fundamentals of transformational habits and positive psychology to come to understand and know ourselves and relate to others
- Understand how our Collective Significance theory is a culmination of their past, present and future with the potential of this moment to transform or create
- Authenticity and resilience shared material to build resilience and grit
- Navigate challenges by using tools that build resilience
- Systematically progress through processes which allow and facilitate towards the realization of life goals and objectives
- Explore ways in which we identify our character strengths and apply ways in which we bring those character traits into context and expand on our strengths.
- Understand the key components of relationship building and ways in which we can strengthen our own relationships with ourselves and others.
- Learn the tools to engage breathwork into bringing ourselves back to center
- Allow meditation to be as natural as possible yet a way to be aware of mental flexibility
- Healthy habits leading to how we function physically and mentally
- Apply the Karaka® Pillars for a model of well-being and increase appreciation of identifying ways to identify when we’re off balance and bring ourselves back to center by knowing which pillar is out of center.
Topics within each Pillar, all of the pillars have aspects of Collective Significance included:
- Karaka Overview (LEAD,LOVE,LIFE,HEALTH)
- Leadership Defined (Self & Shared)
- Positive Psychology
- Goals (Individual & Collective)
- Self-Awareness & Mindful listening
- Financial Planning habits
- Character Strengths (Leading with Strengths)
- Mindset Models (Self - ideal, best, authentic, possible, ought)
- Self-Care, Self-Love
- Authenticity and Resilience
- Relationships (Self and others)
- Social/Emotional/Relational Connections
- Practice of Gratitude and Appreciation (Self and others)
- Habits & Happiness
- Financial Habits and Happiness
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Deepened Curiosity
- Power of Presence
- Systems Functioning (Embodiment and Integration)
- Definition of HEALTH
- Health Benefits of Journaling
- Health Benefits of Meditation
- Choices, Chances, Changes, Character
- Mindful Eating, Mindful Movements
- Living with Collective Significance
- Cook with Karaka
Use Early Action Discount code: KarakaLEAD22 for a 22% discount code.
Payment can be made in two installments for the courses, please contact consultant@KarakaGroup.com to arrange.
Group rates are available, please contact: consultant@KarakaGroup.com to arrange.
Spring Session Dates:
May 10th - June 28th (Tuesdays at 7:00 pm)
Offsite July 16
Early Action Registration: April 1, 2022
Coupon Code: KarakaLEAD22 (this is case sensitive)
Regular Deadline: April 22, 2022
The course includes:
- 8 Weeks course material (online)
- 1 on site immersion (for local) or hybrid (for long-distance)
- Karaka Balance In 4 Bundle (Meditation Cushion, Journal, Water Bottle and Tote Bag)
- 1 Karaka Merch (Free gift)
- Access to community/cohort
- Weekly KarakaCards electronically
- Weekly Karaka Duduk Meditation or Karaka Tabla Breathwork
- Free one on one consultation
- Karaka Method for positive psychology and mindset fitness
Access to Karaka Method Course
This ticket includes access to all 8 weeks session of Karaka Method course$700.00